As we all know that Windows is the most used Operating Software across the world, almost every computer, laptop, PC runs over Windows. Windows has many versions the oldest one being the MS-DOS which came in 1981. And after that new versions of Windows kept coming into the market.
Windows was developed and is owned by World’s Richest Person Bill Gates. He designed Windows in a way that every user can operate it easily. You will be shocked to hear that Windows is available in about 138 languages. Windows 7 is currently the most used Windows version in the market. On the second number comes the Windows 10. We have discussed much about Windows now we will come to our main topic that is how to remove password from Windows 10.
As we all know that password is a set of words or characters that is used to get in or log in to an account. In to days world password is very important to keep your account safe from fraud and malicious activities. The facility of securing your Laptop or PC with password is provided in Windows. It is provided so that no other person can log in and peep in to your personal data saved on your system.
But sometimes it becomes very difficult to remember the password and you feel to remove it from your system and here we will be learning about how to remove password from Windows 10.
But before removing your password you should keep in mind that after removing the password your device becomes accessible to external threats and keeping this in mind you should act accordingly. To remove password from Windows 10 follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings by clicking on the Windows icon.
2. Now Click on Accounts.
3. From the list of settings on the left side click on Sign-in options and after it click on the right side of the password option.
4. To change your password you first have to fill in your current password.
5. Now do not fill any thing on the boxes provided because we need to remove our password, simply click on the ‘Next’ button.
6. Now finally click on ‘Finish’ button.
And in these 6 simple steps you can remove password from Windows 10. You have to be very careful while following these steps because if you make even a single mistake then you cannot remove or Reset Windows 10 password.
But there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before removing your Windows 10 password. And they are mentioned below:
- First you have to switch your Windows account to Local account because you cannot remove password from Windows account.
This is the only thing you need to do before removing your password.
Why not to Remove or Reset Your Password
Before removing or resetting your Windows 10 password you should read these things:
- If you are removing your password then you are making your system accessible to external threats. By doing so you are making your Windows open to attack. But this does not mean that it can be harmed online.
- When you don’t have password on your PC then malicious applications can be installed to your PC.
These are all the things you should keep in mind before removing, resetting or changing your Windows 10 password.
The conclusion is that removing the Windows password is an easy task but the harm it can cause can be very difficult to be dealt with. You should always remove your password only when it is needed or the non-removal of the password is the best.