The Quicken Error OL-221-B occurs when Quicken Software runs on system and it crashes while running, this can be due to many reasons like when Quicken is unable to receive response from the bank, poor network connection or disruption in the network, bank server is slow or down, bank not responding to Quicken etc.
There is a long list of Quicken Error Codes. All these error codes due to different reasons and all of them can be easily fixed and resolved. To fix this error code called Quicken Error Code OL-221-B you have to follow these steps:
1. Update the Financial Institution.
2. Ensure that you have a good network connection.
3. Disable your firewall and Anti-virus.
4. Update the details of your financial institution.
5. Uninstall and Re-install Quicken in a clean way.
6. Perform a malware scan to delete a malware or any malicious program.
These steps will definitely fix the Quicken Error Code OL-221-B. And if you are not able to fix this error code then you can contact the Quicken Support Team.