Quicken Error CC-585 occurs at the run time of the software. This error occurs due to damaged or corrupt download files related to Quicken, Malware or Virus, Files are mistakenly erased or deleted, windows registry is corrupted, quicken software is outdated.
There are many other Quicken Error Codes that occur while using Quicken software. These error codes can easily be fixed. But at this time, we will talk about the steps to fix Quicken Error CC-585. You need to follow these steps to fix this error:
Solution I- Update Quicken Software:
• Open Quicken.
• Click on Help>Check for Updates.
• Download if any update is available.
• Install the downloaded update.
• Click on DONE or OK.
Solution II- Refresh your Online Account Information:
• Go to Account from the account bar menu.
• Click the gear icon.
• Click Update Now.
• Provide your bank password and again click on Update Now.
• Wait for the update to complete.
• You have successfully refreshed your account information.
These solutions will fix the Quicken Error CC-585.