Quicken Error Code 1603 occurs at the time of installation of Quicken. It occurs when Quicken doesn’t install to the Windows properly. There are many different reasons as to why this error occurs.
If you are also facing the Quicken Error Code 1603 and you are not getting the solution of how to fix it then don’t worry because I got your back. I’ll tell you how you can fix this error code. I’ll also give you the information about other Quicken Error Codes. To fix this error code follow these steps:
1. First Backup all your Quicken Data.
2. From the Control Panel uninstall Quicken.
3. Create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Save QcleanUI.exe and MSICLEAN.exe in new folder.
5. Double click on QcleanUI.exe and choose clean all versions.
6. This process will take some time.
7. When it is finished, you’ll see an error message you can ignore it.
8. Now close QcleanUI and click on Quit.
After it rename the Quicken Shared folders and your Quicker Error Code 1603 will be fixed. If it doesn’t fix then you can contact the Quicken Customer Service or Quicken Support.