QuickBooks Error 6105 occurs when a user creates space by archiving company files and data. This error is also known as Condense Data Error.
If you ever face QuickBooks Error Code 6105 then you don’t have to worry or panic because you can easily resolve or fix this error code. Besides this there are many other QuickBooks Error Codes that occur while using QuickBooks software.
To fix this error code you can try these steps:
1. Reboot your Computer.
2. Run QuickBooks Desktop as Administrator.
3. Rename QuickBooks files from .TLG to .TLG1 and then restart QuickBooks.
4. Check the company Rebuild File.
5. Perform Clean Installation of QuickBooks.
6. Use QuickBooks data recovery service.
In this way the QuickBooks Error Code 6105 can be fixed. If the above-mentioned steps do not fix the error then you can try contacting QuickBooks Error Support Team. They will provide you the information regarding error 6105 and also about other error codes.