When you use QuickBooks Accounting software then you face many error codes. These error codes occur due to different reasons. You can fix these errors easily if you know the reason behind the occurrence of these error codes. Some error codes can be easily fixed while some others need some time to be fixed.
In this blog I’ll talk about QuickBooks Error Code 143, this error code occurs when you are trying to execute a SQL statement on your QuickBooks Desktop with the help of Web connector. This error code can easily be fixed by re-installing QuickBooks but if re-installing doesn’t fix this error then you can try the followings steps to fix this QuickBooks error code:
1. Open your desktop with Administrator Rights and click on the Start Button.
2. Open the file explorer and follow- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooksDesktop\YourCompanyName.qbw
3. Copy the data and save on a local drive.
4. Exit the File Explorer and insert QuickBooks CD.
5. Click on Install Now.
6. It will show that QuickBooks is already installed on your system.
7. It will show an option to re-install QuickBooks.
8. Follow the instructions and re-install QuickBooks.
9. You will see an update request on your QuickBooks update it.
10. Your problem might have been solved.
If this doesn’t work then you can also try other methods to fix QuickBooks Error Code 143.