If you also use QuickBooks for account related solutions then you might be knowing that there are many error codes associated with QuickBooks. To solve these error codes, it is very important to know the reason of occurrence of these error codes. If you know the reason of occurrence then you can easily fix these error codes. QuickBooks also offers POS solutions that help you to take services like accepting credit cards, management of inventory and vending, and it also creates a strong relationship between owner and the customer.
The reason of occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 100 is given below:
- System Resources are Low or
- POS Database Manager is not running.
To fix QuickBooks Error Code 100 you can follow these steps-
- When error appears click on OK.
- Restart your system.
- Open the POS Application again.
- If the error still occurs then follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key+R from your keyboard.
- Type MSC in the search box and hit Enter.
- Click on QBPOS Database Manager vXX and then click on it.
- If there is no Start option then click on Restart.
In this way this Quickbooks error code can be fixed.