AVG Company is quite well known to design powerful computer security software. Its innovative design with hi-tech technology never fails to create robust software that offers satisfactory solutions against virus, malware, Trojan and other numerous computer threats. The most bought software of AVG is its Antivirus. In fact the antivirus software is so compatible with most of the computers that many new systems come installed with the Software.
Its customer support team has also garnered many praises from its users, especially AVG customer care phone number that has won many hearts of annoyed customers by providing solution to their issues in decent and respectful manner.
The software runs perfectly on any system as long as the system requirements match with that of the computer. While installing AVG you might encounter issues sometimes.
They can be resolved by contacting customer service and reporting the issue on AVG customer support phone number. One of the most common errors that you might face while installing AVG antivirus is:
‘Installing 3rd Party Redistributables Failed’
This not a big problem and can be resolved easily by calling on AVG customer care phone number and informing them about the issue in detail. After hearing about your problem, they will redirect you to that technical expert who will be able to guide you the best. You can also resolve the issue by trying following two tricks:
• Trick 1:
- Go to Windows Update page and install all the updates by following clear instructions given carefully.
- To see if there are any more updates to be made, restart your computer.
- Now that your Windows is completely updates, proceed to next step.
- In Control Panel select Add or Remove Programs or click on Uninstall a Program.
- You can now view a list of all the software installed in your system. Select Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables and remove all its entries by using Uninstall button.
- Now try to run the installation process of AVG again.
• In case the issue still persists you can try the 2nd Trick:
- Follow the instruction given on the following URL carefully to successfully download and install Visual C++ Redistributable package:
- Now reboot your system and run AVG installation again.
If the above two tricks still don’t resolve the problem then you should get in touch with AVG customer support phone number and get their help to solve it. If the number is not getting connected and you have been put on hold, then you can try to acquire another number by contacting online directories like Callcustomerservice247.com who is known to provide reliable and trustworthy services.