Dear Pogo Players, in this blog I’ll discuss with you how you can solve the screen resolution problem that occurs while playing games on Pogo. But before we proceed further let us discuss about Pogo.com.
Pogo.com or Pogo is one of the oldest gaming-website available on the internet. It was launched in 1998 and is running successfully from then till now. It is offered by Electronic Arts (EA) gaming company of USA. Over 100+ games are available on Pogo. You can choose from the wide category of games available. Most famous categories are Board Games, Puzzle Games, etc. We will now move on to our main topic and that is how to fix screen resolution problem on Pogo.com.
What Is Screen Resolution?
Screen resolution is the clarity of images and texts available on certain page or web site. When the screen resolution is higher the objects look more brighter and sharper which makes it easy to read and view and when the screen resolution is low then objects are not clearly visible. Some users like to play games on their old computers and this problem usually occurs with them because the new computers can automatically adopt the needed screen resolution. Before we move forward and discuss about how to fix this problem let me tell you that Pogo games are available on the following versions-
- Free and Limited Version.
- Club Pogo Membership Version.
You need to have different screen resolutions to play games on different versions.
How to Fix Screen Resolution Problem?
The basic steps that you can follow to fix screen resolution problem are as follows-
- Close your Internet Browser.
- Restart your computer and let it reboot properly.
- Check if the problem is solved.
If the problem still persists then follow these steps.
If you are a Windows user then you can reset your screen resolutions in the following ways-
- Go to the desktop of your computer and press the right click.
- Select the Screen Resolution option from the dialogue box.
- Now select 1024 by 768 for Pogo’s free version and 1152 by 864 for Club Pogo version.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK.
Now restart your computer and try playing games on Pogo.
Users think that resetting screen resolution on Mac is a tough task but it is not so. You just have to follow these steps-
- Click on the Apple Icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select System Preferences.
- Now click on Displays.
- Choose the same screen resolutions as you did for Windows.
- Now Cancel it and restart your system.
I hope it will solve your problem. If it doesn’t then you can try other steps like uninstalling JAVA and re-installing its latest version.
If you have any question about how to Recover Pogo Account or Pogo Account Recovery then you can contact the Pogo Customer Service.