You might be knowing that to play some online games you need a flash player plug-in on your web browser and if you do not have the flash plug-in then these games won’t run. Sometimes it also happens that you have the flash player plug-in on your browser but it is disabled so you can enable it and reload the website. In this blog we will discuss about how to fix this problem of the Flash player plug-in and we may also discuss about Pogo Account Recovery and also how to Recover Pogo Account. First, we will discuss about the plug-in problem, so let’s begin.
Pogo.com is an online game portal website developed by Electronics Arts (EA) company of USA. The EA company is really very for its games like FIFA, Cricket, etc. if you love cricket then you would have definitely played the EA Cricket game on your laptop or PC. Many types of games are available on Pogo.com like Adventure, Arcade, Action etc.
You can choose among all these categories and can play any game of your choice. All the games available on Pogo are free to play and you can access them from anywhere. You need Flash Player Plug-In to play Pogo games on your computer or laptop. You might have understood about what is Pogo.com.
Flash is a multimedia platform which is used to run internet applications, games, mobile applications and games and also embedded web browser video players. These are the steps to solve the flash player not loading error:
- Install and Update Flash Player– If you are facing this problem then it can be due to the usage of older version of flash player. Download and Install the latest version of Flash player if problem is occurring because of this.
- Enable Flash Player– If the flash player is disabled on your web browser then you need to enable it to run games.
- Installation Failure– Sometimes the flash player does not install because of some technical glitches then you should try re-installing it.
- Other problems– If your Flash Player is successfully installed and you are using the latest version then also error occurs then the Pogo site might have some problem, try reloading or accessing the website after sometime or the problem might be because of Flash-based memory issues. You can try checking your Global Storage Settings or you can clear your Flash Player Storage.
- You should also try the Pogo Troubleshoot as this option will scan your PC and will figure out the issue related to flash problem. After fixing this try running your flash player again.
If these all doesn’t solve your problem then contact Flash player Customer service or Pogo Customer support.