Well before we talk about what is Gmail and how to recover its account let us first discuss what is Google? ‘Google’ well who doesn’t know about Google. Google is a USA based search engine used across many countries in the world. Google was founded on 4th September 1998 in California USA. Its headquarter is located in California. And at present our very own Mr. Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google. So Gmail is an email service provided by Google. And it is also the most widely used email service across the world. Gmail is an email service that has many features. And time to time Google keeps on updating the features of Gmail.
Well now let us discuss about the real problem that is you lost control of your Gmail account and you need to get it back. Well it is as simple as it sounds. Many websites and videos confuse you on how to recover your Gmail account Phone Number. But we won’t do that. We will let you know the simplest way of recovering back your Gmail account customer support Number.
Follow these simple steps for your Google or Gmail account recovery:
- Search for Gmail in your web browser.
- Now go to Gmail Account Recovery Page.
- Now from here Click on Gmail Account Recovery.
- Now Google will ask you some questions related to your account. (Questions are asked from you when you create your google account)
- Answer these questions very carefully.
- Now you will be asked to reset your password.
- Choose the strongest password possible.
And you have successfully recovered your Google/Gmail account using Google account recovery or Gmail account recovery form.
Forgot Gmail Password:
In this world of digitalization it is very difficult to remember passwords of various accounts. So you might have forgotten your Gmail Account Password. You can simply reset your password by using Forgot Gmail Password. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps to reset your Forgot Google Password:
- Go to Gmail
- Click on Forgot Gmail Password OR Forgot Password.
- Now it will ask for your Google Email Address.
- Enter the email address in the provided box.
- Now a Google Verification Link will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the Google PIN Verification Code.
- Now it will ask you for a new password, enter the new password and now you are done.
Reset Gmail Google Password:
Now your old password has become very old and you need to change it because you also think that someone suspiciously opens your Gmail account. Well for that all you need to do is to Reset Your Gmail Password. Follow these steps to reset your password.
- Go to Gmail.
- Enter your credentials such as your email address and password.
- Now after logging in go to Settings and click on Profile Settings.
- From here Click on Reset Gmail Password OR Change Gmail Password.
- Enter the password that you like.
That’s it you are done with Reset Gmail OR Reset Google Password.
Gmail Account Phone Number Change:
So you want to change Phone Number associated with your Gmail Account. We will help you on how to change phone number on Gmail. First Sign in to your Gmail account using your Google Id and Password and now follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Profile Settings.
- Click on Change Phone Number.
- Now enter the phone number that you want to update and click on Save.
Well you have successfully changed your Gmail Account Phone Number.
Google Gmail Email Forgotten:
You have forgotten your email address associated with Gmail. Don’t worry we will help you in getting back your Gmail Forgotten Email. Just follow these steps.
- Go to Google.
- Search for Forgot Gmail Email Address
- Now click on the first link.
- Now Google will ask some details such as your phone number and password.
- Enter the details and you’ll receive the Email address on your registered phone number.
So you have successfully recovered your forgotten Gmail account.
Google Password Recovery Via SMS:
So you need to update your password through your phone number through SMS. Follow these steps in this order.
- Go to Gmail Account Page.
- Now click on Forgot Password.
- Now click on password recovery via SMS.
- Now enter the One Time Password or OTP received on your phone.
- Now enter the new password.
Congratulations!!!!! You have recovered your password via SMS.
So you have any other query related to your Google Account or Gmail Account. Then you can simply call the Google Customer Service 24*7 any time and at any place. Google being the world’s best company provides assistance to it customers 24*7. You simply need to call Google Customer Care UK or US. You will be provided with best solutions of your problems.
Google also provides many other services such as Google Play, Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Pay etc. Google also tells its users to beware of fraud calls and emails that are sent by third parties in the name of google to fool its users and to do fraudulent activities such as stealing money from one’s bank account etc.
So if you want to keep your Google or Gmail account safe then keeping changing the passwords on regular basis. Keep your password strong so that no one can guess it. NEVER SHARE YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD with anyone. Google also encourages its users to give feedback and suggestions to improve Google.
Google also runs a program in which it rewards its users who report Bugs in Google’s products. Google is world’s best search engine though it is banned in China because of the tensions b/w US and China. Google also provides a platform known as YouTube to its users where users can upload videos related to various genres such as Music, Lifestyle, Vlog, Entertainment etc. And also users get paid when there channels become monetized. So it can be said that Google was, is and will be ruling the world in the future.