eHarmony is an online dating website that was launched on 22nd August 2000. It is based in Los Angeles, California. The founder of eHarmony is Neil Clark Warren. The Alexa rank of eHarmony is 2,220 as of 2017. When it was launched it did not offer the same sex couple matches but later on after 2013 the same sex couple matches started on eHarmony. There are 2 types of subscription on eHarmony the first one is the freemium subscription on which you can just view the profile and chat with the person only on eHarmony. The second is the premium subscription, in this you can view the profile as well as the contact number, Facebook profile, Instagram profile of guy or girl that you like. Some interesting facts about eHarmony are as follows:
- It is the most used online dating site as around 4.1 million users use it per month.
- More than 33 million people from over 200 different country use eHarmony.
- Anyone can sign up on eHarmony for Free Membership.
- If you want to upgrade your subscription then you can use an eHarmony coupon code.
- You will have to take a 29 dimensions questionnaire for your compatibility.
- Matches according to your compatibility are sent to you daily.
- Hidden matches feature is also available.
- You can also talk with the other users by using Guided communication.
- The success rate of eHarmony is the biggest.
- You can cancel your eHarmony account anytime and anywhere.
I think you have got an idea about what is eHarmony and how you can use it. And also, now you know some interesting and unknown facts about eHarmony.
We will now discuss about some common problems that you face while using eHarmony.
Forgot eHarmony Password:
The first problem is the forgetting your password. It is very common that when you try to remember all your passwords then you can lose some of your passwords. And if you have lost or forgot your eHarmony password then you can recover it easily by using the reset or recover your password option on eHarmony. You just need to follow these easy steps to retrieve your lost password:
- Go to eHarmony’s website.
- Click on eHarmony password reset option.
- Enter your email address and postal code.
- An email will be sent to your email address with your username and temporary password.
Use this temporary password to login and then reset your password.
eHarmony Password Change:
The second problem that occurs is the password change. Well changing password is not a problem until you have your login details, now if you want to change or update your eHarmony password then you can follow these steps:
- Go to eHarmony’s website and login with your details.
- Click on Account Settings>My Profile.
- Click on ‘****’ this icon and to edit and change your password.
eHarmony Account Deletion:
The third and the most searched about problem is how to delete eHarmony account, the deletion of eHarmony account is easy and simple you just need to keep one thing in mind before deleting the eHarmony profile and that is cancel your subscription (if you are a premium user) otherwise after deletion of the account also you will be charged the amount of subscription. Now after you have cancelled your subscription here is how you can delete your eHarmony profile or account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to eHarmony’s website.
- Login to your account with your details.
- Go to Settings> Account Settings>disable/ delete my profile.
- Now enter your password for confirmation.
And your eHarmony profile will be deleted. Remember to tap on delete and not disable because disabling your account will temporarily hide your account whereas delete option will permanently delete it.
Account Recovery eHarmony:
If you have lost access to your eHarmony account then you can get it back by using the eHarmony Account Recovery option. You can follow these steps to recover your eHarmony account:
- Go to eHarmony’s website.
- Click on forgot eHarmony account option.
- Now enter your phone number or username.
- You will now receive your account details with a temporary password on your phone number.
In this simple way you can recover your account.
If you wish to deactivate your account then you can try the deactivate eHarmony account option available on eHarmony website and app.
If you want to remove your eHarmony account permanently or temporarily then you can do it with remove eHarmony account option.
eHarmony Cancellation of Payment Plan:
You can cancel eHarmony payment plan by visiting eHarmony’s website or app. All you need to do is mentioned there.
eHarmony Blocked, Not Active and Not Responding Matches:
If you are also facing these problems like eHarmony blocked matches, eHarmony matches not active and eHarmony matches don’t respond then you can contact the eHarmony customer service team to get solutions to these problems of yours.
eHarmony Restart Membership/ Subscription Refund:
If you want to restart your membership then you can contact the customer support can call ask them about how to Restart eHarmony membership.
And if you don’t want to restart your membership and want a refund then you can try the eHarmony subscription refund option on eHarmony’s website or app.
Ways to Contact eHarmony:
For further enquiries related to your eHarmony account you can contact the eHarmony customer service number or support. Here you will find the solution of the further problems related to eHarmony website and app. Here the experts are available 24/7 and they will help you out in every possible way.
Conclusion: eHarmony is a good dating site but if you face any problem then you can find solution to it as well. Hope you find best life partner for yourself. No matter what, you find him/her online or offline but the relationship, love, respect and attitude towards each other matters a lot. I hope that you’ll find the best life partner for yourself and with this wish I’ll say goodbye and best of luck for your bright future.