In this world of digitization everything has been digitized like hand-written records, songs, books, etc. similarly the old method of making your payments by cash has went out of fashion with the arrival of several payment apps like Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay etc. here you can pay your telephones bills, electricity bills, LPG bills, etc. on these apps.You don’t need to run away here and there to pay your bills and also you don’t need to carry your wallet everywhere. With the arrival of these apps our life has become easy and payments are done without any hassle.
If you have heard about the apps mentioned above then you also would have heard about Cash App which was formerly known as Square Cash. It is an app where you can make payments to anyone by simply adding their bank accounts or even their phone numbers. Cash App has around 7 million active users as on February 18, 2018. It is available on PC, Android as well as iOS. It was developed by Square Inc. it was launched in October 2013. Jack Patrick Dorsey is the CEO and owner of the Cash App.
Now you might have an idea about what is Cash App and what all can be done on it. So now as we know that to run the Cash App we need to register ourselves using some details like name, email ID, password and so on. After you successfully register on Cash App you can easily send and receive the payments. But as we know some times we may forget our password and in that case the Forgot Cash app Password option will help you in resetting your password. You can recover it by following steps:
- Visit the Square’s official website.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your Cash App and click on Send Instructions.
- Check your email.
- Open the email and click on Reset Password Cash app option.
- Create a new password.
In this way you can reset your lost password. As we know that nothing is perfect in this world. Even an app can be good for some users and can be of no use to others. The simple meaning is that there are pros as well as cons to everything and the same goes with the Cash App. The users who are satisfied with Cash App keeps on using it and the users who are not satisfied needs to delete it. And now we will learn how to delete your Cash App account?
But before deleting you Cash App account you should remember to clear your pending payments because it cannot be done without clearing your pending payments. You should withdraw any amount in your wallet before deleting your account because once the account is deleted there is no way to withdraw your money. To delete your cash app account online follow these steps:
- Visit the Account and Settings section in your Cash App online dashboard.
- Click on Personal Information Tab and scroll down.
- Click on Deactivate or Delete Account Cash App.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email address or phone number.
- Confirm deactivation or deletion of your account by clicking on Deactivate or Delete option.
And you can easily delete your Cash App account. Before using these payment applications you should be very careful that your information should not be shared with anyone. Because if you leak your information then be ready to incur financial loses. There are many advanced hackers who can hack your account without your knowledge. And Cash App can also be hacked by such hackers. And Cash App Hacked is too much in the market nowadays. To protect your money you need to keep your account safe and the possible reasons of why your Cash App can be hacked are as follows:
- Usage of Easy Username and Password.
- Single Level Verification on Cash App.
- Using Cash App on Unsecured Web Browsers.
- Providing Cash App details on Third-Party Websites.
- Gadgets Lost.
To avoid the hacking of your Cash App account avoids the above mentioned things. Now if you have sent money to a wrong person or have sent the wrong amount to the right person then you can take the help of Cancel Cash App Payment option available on the Cash App and website. You just need to follow these steps to cancel payment:
- Open the Cash App website.
- On the online dashboard click on view all transactions.
- Select the transaction that needs to be cancelled.
- Tap on ‘…’ on the top right corner.
- Now from the available options tap on Cancel a Payment option and press OK.
In this way you can cancel a payment on Cash App. If you need to Refund a Payment then you have to follow these steps:
- Tap the activity tab on your Cash App online dashboard.
- Select the payment.
- Tap on ‘…’ option.
- Select Refund.
- Press OK.
And in this pay a payment can be refunded Cash App Refunds Failed. If you still face any difficulty in solving the above topics then you can contact Cash App Customer Support and can get answer to every query of yours.