There are so many solutions to solve this Error.
Overview The Below Steps QuickBooks Error Code 6010 –
Solution 1: For a PC install of QuickBooks-
1. Stop hosting multi- user access
2. Choose and again open QuickBooks
Solution 2: Rename the.ND file which is connected with the company data File –
1. Find the computer for files with addition.ND
2. Find the company files with the name of the .ND
3. Right, click the.ND files and rename
4. Lastly open QuickBooks
Solution 3: Run NOD32 anti-virus software-
1. Disable IMON work.
2. Reboot the computer.
Solution 4: Run reboot.bat-
1. If an error still found and you don’t have IMON installed then run reboot.bat.
However, if you are still facing issues then call QuickBooks customer support number. The technician will help you properly. If you need urgent help to solve your problem then contact QuickBooks customer care number and solve your issues quickly.